This week Senior Audio Engineer, Nick Nagurka, got to unbox Hear Technologies' WSG Bridge for Dante.
The Hear Technologies Waves SoundGrid Bridge is a practical solution for Dante users to send out multiple audio channels in real-time through the high-quality plugins of the Waves SoundGrid and utilize its bidirectional processing capabilities over an ethernet connection that suits any production environment.
- Up to 64 channels of SoundGrid
- Up to 64 channels of Dante
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 - 96 kHz
- Clock source: SoundGrid/Dante
- 1U rack-mountable
- Personal monitoring system with two HBUS in/out slots
- Dante card provides a primary and secondary input
- WSG Card provides LED status light
- USB connection port
- "Dual" power LED indicator
- Offers a primary and secondary 48V power supply slot
For more unboxings, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter!