Our Creative and Technical Producer, Nick Walsh, steps into the Live X studio to unbox the Teradek Link Pro.
This cellular bonding access point provides on-the-go media professionals with reliable WiFi connection up to 1,000 feet in range and supports both Ethernet and USB connections.
We are excited to install our Teradek backpacks with the high-speed connectivity of the Teradek Link Pro. The 4 nodes contain SIM cards that collect 3G / 4G / LTE signals to support remote internet users with a solid wireless connection for online tasks.
- 2.4 / 5GHz | 802.11ac WiFi with 1000 ft. rage
- Supports up to 4 x 3G / 4G/ LTE modems, including Teradek node connectors
- Gold or V-mount battery mount available
- Ideal for web browsing and streaming video from any H.264 or HEVC encoder
- Core subscription required for bonding
- 2GB Ethernet ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 1 2-pin locking connector
- On/Off and reset switch
- Status LED's
- Milled aluminum chassis
For more unboxing videos, SUBSCRIBE to our weekly newsletter and YouTube page.