Live X gave a virtual tour of our new, private 4K Production Studio during PTZ Optics World Studio Tour - Big Apple episode on Facebook Live. Producer Rob Baynard gives an insider sneak peek of all the integrations and innovations we've recently installed to our in-house studio space in Hudson Yards, NYC. (Skip to 10:45 for the interview)
- 360 Degree profiles with a complete pipe lighting grid, green screen, black or white curtain backgrounds, and 11-foot brandable interior window
- 4k Studio Cameras on tripod dollies with remote robotic PTZ camera controls and live SDI output
- Video and Color Correction through Davinci Panels, and Clean ISO audio recording
- Robust signal distribution and monitoring through our 20-input live switching console
- Broadcast graphics, slate or lower thirds created with our proprietary GFX system
- High-Fidelity Audio Ecosystem produced through a 32-channel mixing console with Avid Pro Tools and Waves Multitrack Integration
- Experience an open, clean and friendly office environment conveniently located in Hudson Yards, NY (between 36th and 37th St). Our building comes with loading dock access and 24/7 lobby security for private or high-profile clientele.