Today we unboxed the Sennheiser MKH-416 Shotgun Microphone.
The build on the Sennheiser MKH-416 Shotgun Microphone is solid and the RF condenser design makes it highly water resistant when filming in challenging conditions. You can rely on this microphone to capture sound in a variety of environments, especially in field sports and ambient settings.
- Pressure-gradient microphone
- Highly immune to humidity
- High consonant articulation
- High feedback rejection
- Includes MZW415 windscreen
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequencies
- Lobar pattern above 2kHz
For more unboxings, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter.