In this unboxing we take a look at two new accessories from Blackmagic Design, the URSA Mini Microphone Mount and URSA Mini SSD Recorder. These new additions for the URSA Mini were crowd favorites at NAB 2018.
URSA Mini Microphone Mount
This microphone mount is an easy build out of the box and the option to choose from an angled or straight mounting plate offers operators more installment flexibility to capture clear sound without shock or vibration interference.
The extra o-ring bands are beneficial if any go missing.
- Built for URSA Mini & URSA Mini Pro Cameras
- External mic mounting system
- Shock and vibration isolation
- Reduces rumble
- Reduces handling noise
- Easy installation
- 8 O-ring bands included
- Straight and angled mounting plate
- 7 Mounting screws
URSA Mini SSD Recorder
The compact build on the URSA Mini SSD Recorder conserves space, attaching between the camera and battery. The 2.5" SSD card capability allows for longer record time and is an inexpensive solution compared to CF cards.
The 6G-SDI data link connection into the camera saves operators time when switching the record on or off and allows complete operational control straight from the camera.
- Single-Slot 2.5" SSD card recorder
- Records CinemaDNG or ProRes files
- Supports 4K and 4.6 12-Bit RAW files
- 6G-SDI input & output
- Start/Stop via camera controls
- Molex connector to battery plate
- Attaches between camera & battery
For more unboxings, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter!