For this unboxing, we take a look at the new Sony PXW-Z280 XDCAM.
We are very excited to upgrade our camera fleet with the new Sony PXW-Z280 handheld camera. It has a 4K 3 chip 1.2" sensor that is advantageous when recording on-the-go, and it can simultaneously record in both 4K and HD. It's also equipped with a manual 17x zoom lens that has an advanced Face Detection AF system and three manual ring controls for focus, zoom, or iris. Overall, the interface and camera settings make operating easy because of its similar design to past Sony models.
• 4K 60p recording
• Three 1/2" Exmor R CMOS Sensors
• 17x optical zoom lens
• Electronic Variable ND Filter
• Supports XAVC Intra/Long, MPEG HD, DVCAM
• Advanced Face Detection AF
• Supports S-Log 3
• Supports HLG for an HDR Workflow
• Simultaneous 4K/HD Recording
• 12G-SDI Output supports 4K 60p
• SxS or SD card reading
• 4 channel audio recording with independent volume control, Dual MI Shoe
• Built-in 2.4/5 GHz WiFi
• Pre-installed lens hood
• BP-U30 Battery Pack
• BC-U1 AC adapter/charger
• Camera accessories: EVF eyecup, shoulder strap
• USB cable and power cord
For More Live X unboxings and news, SUBSCRIBE to our Producer Blog and YouTube page!