Our Rivet application ensures producers are able to reach the widest possible contribution audience from anywhere in the world, and now subscribing to the Pro level of Rivet takes that ability to a whole new level.
Earlier today, we officially launched several new features on our Rivet Pro level, including unlimited simultaneous Rivet IDs as well as incredible real-time audio/video capture, encoding and streaming quality monitoring.
These new telemetry tools will ensure producers have the most comprehensive and complete picture of their contributor's streams.
At the Pro level you'll receive:
- Unlimited simultaneous Rivet IDs
- Real-time audio/video capture, encoding and streaming quality monitoring
- Postmortem broadcast reports to export reports in PDF reports
- (Coming soon) Highly reliable, on-demand SRT input and output routes in the cloud available in 6 geographical locations
- (Coming soon) NDI inputs and outputs
- (Coming soon) 4K/UHD
When we launched Rivet, we wanted to ensure producers would be able to reach the widest possible contribution audience from anywhere in the world.
We've made things as easy as possible for you and your contributors by:
- Managing your connections. Your guest contributors can get a link that will open on almost any device (iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows)
- Building in reliability. Rivet is built on the open-source protocol SRT. It is a codec agnostic UDP Transport protocol created to deal with network congestion in order to help solve those 1st mile problems that come from less than ideal internet locations.
- Ensuring security. Rivet features secure authentication & Advanced Encryption Standard Options of 128, 192 & 256 encryption.
Be sure to sign up for Rivet and get the most powerful contribution tool available!