For this Unboxing, Live X Audio Engineer, Nick Nagurka, steps into the studio to talk about the LQ-4WG2 from Clear-Com.
We use the LQ-4WG2 for a lot of different field projects. It's a veratible swiss army knife of intercom connectivity!
- IP enabled 4 wire and GPIO throwdown box
- Unit comes encased in a solid, yet lightweight metal case
- Capable of powering over ethernet (POE)
- Two DB9 ports to supply GPIO and balanced Audio In/Out
- Easy configuration over browser-based interface
- Can link up to 6 other units together over public internet or LAN/WAN
- Hosting for up to 8 Agent-IC Mobile apps
- Existing Clear-Com users can connect HelixNet devices back to an Eclipse series intercom frame
- Adjustable audio bandwidth
- Utilizes low-latency OPUS codec
- Enabled with SIP connectivity for up to 8 clients
Contact us to purchase your LQ-4WG2 TODAY!
For more Live X Unboxings, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter!