Rivet ensures producers are able to reach the widest possible contribution audience from anywhere in the world. Take a look at our first case study showing just one fun way Rivet is being utilized as a contribution tool!
We're also thrilled to announce that full 4K streaming is supported on Rivet Pro accounts for desktop!
Along with 4K streaming for Pro desktop accounts, we've added several new updates to the desktop versions of Rivet, including:
- Ability to configure capture and broadcast framerate/resolution separately.
- Multisync - NTP timecode insertion into SRT streams for remote input synchronization.
- Audio gain controls.
- Added support for Apple’s M1-based computers.
- CSV stream input via dashboard
- PDF report export
Coming soon to Rivet:
- Ability to change stream settings remotely in realtime
- Completely new Android build
- NDI input for desktop