For this unboxing, we continue through the line of recently released Blackmagic Design broadcasting gear by exploring the ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K.
There is no other switcher on the market that has quite this much functionality for the amount of money spent. The ATEM is really phenomenal in all that it does! In fact, everything that you see here at Live X or on Ready Take Live is switched through our ATEM 2 M/E panel that has now been upgraded to 4 M/E.
- Largest switcher ever produced by Blackmagic Design
- Works with resolution up to Ultra HD 2160p59.94
- Two IEC power plugs
- Timecode In/Out
- USB 2.0 for firmware updates (Firmware update available to upgrade 2 M/E's to 4 M/E's)
- Ethernet Control
- XLR and Stereo Audio In/Outs
- BMD Camera Control, PGM Return and Talkback functionality
- 20 SDI Inputs
- 6 Aux Outputs
- M/E 1 & 2 Outs
- Full Program Out in 4K and HD
- 4 Upstream Keyers & 2 Downstream Keyers per M/E
- Two Multi-view SDI Outs
- LCD Monitor on the front for reviewing program
- Full 2D DVE
- Built in SuperSource composting engine with 4 picture in picture DVEs
- Switching capabilities with ATEM 1M/E Advanced Panel, the ATEM 2M/E Broadcast Panel, or through ATEM software control
Contact us to purchase your ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K TODAY!
For more Live X Unboxings SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube page and weekly newsletter!