Here at LiveX, we love getting our hands on all the latest innovative and interesting hardware used in live streaming and broadcast. We take in depth looks at this gear in our ongoing series, Hardware Junkies.
For our latest episode, we explore Panasonic's UE150/Tecnopoint combination, including a look at how they are bringing a new level of movement to your remote camera live production workflow with a track system from Tecnopoint specifically designed to integrate with Panasonic PTZ cameras.
Just a few of the key features include:
- Allows building a cost-effective studio with live broadcast-style movements, using a combination of floor and ceiling dollies, vertical columns and Panasonic PTZ remote cameras
- Robust build, high stability, non-intrusive design and an integrated cable management system make for a safe and sophisticated installation
- Create up to 100 different customized shot positions using keyframes across an extended 4-axis plane, incorporating pan, tilt, horizontal and vertical positioning
- Direct PTZ remote camera system integration allows for full control of the dolly, column and the camera from a single controller for streamlined operation
- High-traction dolly mechanism and synchronized drive-motors eliminate any potential track slip and are in tune with PTZ camera movements for smooth, unique & cinematic on-air movements
You can check out the latest episode of Hardware Junkies below: